CDM Smith Senior Project Manager - Toll Services in Orlando, Florida
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT CDM SMITH!
CDM Smith currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sr. Project Manager in Toll Services to join our Transportation Group in Orlando. As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith’s mission by:
• Leading large complex multimodal transportation planning projects, including investment grade traffic & revenue studies
• Managing large scale toll projects
• Acting independently as a Senior Project Manager on technical matters pertaining to your specialty field
• Representing the firm within the toll services industry
• Leading the Florida traffic & revenue practice
• Engaging in preparing proposals, cost estimates, and public workshops
• Mentoring and training staff
• Assisting in the development of building new practice lines
Senior Project Manager - Toll Services
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering
• At least 15 years of engineering experience providing toll services, including traffic & revenue since Bachelor's degree
• At least 10 years of project management experience
• Project Management certification (either PMP, CCM, or DBIA) or the ability to receive within 12 months of start date
• Registration as an AICP or other professional planning certification
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, ArcGIS
• At least 20 years of experience in toll services
• Knowledge of FDOT and CFX policies and procedures
• Extensive industry relationships in the toll services area
• Experience managing FDOT, CFX and other Florida municipal projects
• Experience managing and leading complex projects and sub consultants
• Ability to lead client meetings, public workshops, and public meetings
• Ability to be a Practice Builder through project delivery and management
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Florida - Orlando
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: