CDM Smith Resident Engineer - Waste Water Treatment in Lusaka, Zambia
The Specific objective of this Consultancy Services is the design, procurement and supervision of the construction of the new Ngwerere WWTP and new Chunga WWTP, improving the wastewater treatment for wastewater originating from the Chunga, Manchinchi and Ngwerere sewer sheds in Lusaka.
The Resident Engineer will provide full supervisory services on behalf of the Contracting Authority and perform all the functions and duties of The \"Engineer\" under FIDIC Conditions of Contract Plant & Design-Build, 1999 edition as amended by the Works Contract Particular Conditions.
Resident Engineer - Waste Water Treatment
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Must have a minimum of 20 years overall experience
• Minimum 15 years of on-site experience in supervision/construction of wastewater treatment plants for at least secondary treatment.
• Experience as FIDIC Yellow Book Engineer/Resident Engineer with a minimum of two (2) successfully implemented projects for supervision of construction of wastewater treatment plants for at least secondary treatment and for not less than 150,000 PE.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
To learn more about CDM Smith and our work with International Development please visit us at:
Job Site Location:
Zambia - Lusaka
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: