CDM Smith Entry Billing Accountant in Bangalore, India
• Performing day-to-day tasks which are less complex, straightforward transactions by following clear step-by-step instructions
• Strives to maintain high quality on all the tasks as per the agreed Service level agreements (SLAs)
• Assists in preparation of client invoices for routine contracts, including reconciling to control reports, verifying contract terms, preparing and collating invoice backup packages, invoice distribution and filing and retention of documentation.
• Assists in account collection activities, including identifying unpaid accounts and time since billing.
• Assists in reviews of monthly unbilled and suspense balances to establish appropriate source of activity.
• Shares knowledge/best practices contributing to towards improved level of performance
Entry Billing Accountant
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Commerce graduate with knowledge of basic Finance & Accounts
• Graduate with 6 to 18 months OR PG with 6 -12 months of relevant experience in Accounts receivable module
• Good knowledge of Billing process
• Good communication skills
• Experience in Oracle EBS
• Positive attitude
• Basic knowledge of MS Excel
• Team player (if with experience)
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
India - Bangalore
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: